About Me

Monday, November 28, 2011

Not Feeling Upto Much


I hate to say this but ever since I found out I am pregnant my self esteem and my energy took a plummet.  I do not have the energy to do anything or go anywhere.  There are days where I do not want to get out of bed and there are days when all I want to do is lay in bed and watch TV.  I feel so miserable and not up for anything.

I ended up dropping out of one of my classes this semester. And I have a paper due on Wednesday and an exam too.  None of which I am prepared for or have ready.  I don't even have the will to get them started.  I'm barely managing to write this blog because I'm so tired and would rather be sleeping.

So far there is nothing to like or be happy about my pregnancy.  There are days when I am happy and there are other days where I am feeling like today.  I'm overweight, pregnant, and will only keep blowing up.  This is terrible. 

I'm about 10 weeks pregnant now, and until today I really have no idea what morning sickness is really about.  Just this morning I was feeling a little nauseas while making breakfast. I had a sensation of wanting to throw up but then not really.  I hate throwing up!

My feet hurt all the time.  I bought a brand new pair of sheos this weekend and I want to return them now because they just make my feet hurt even more and they're supposed to be "comfort shoes".  I bought another pair of Puma's last night and I'm wanting to return those too because they're a 1/2 size too big and they are starting to hurt as well.

I'm debating on when I should tell upper management about my pregnancy because I'm afraid they'll cast judgement over me and that their behavior towards me will change.  I feel stressed.  I'm not feeling happy.

1 comment:

Boysenberrylicious! said...

Hang in there Myra. I've been there and know exactly how are you feel. Its tough having to go to work, school or having a social life while having all these different emotions and feelings of being pregnant for the first time. I remember feeling like I was not ready to be a mom, or that there was still so much i had wanted to accomplish before starting a family. I knew i would still be able to accomplish my goals but it would be harder to do with a child in my life. But you have to remember that your still that beautiful strong woman. You just have to try and stay positive and don't over stress about what your upper management will think. I mean what if they react the exact opposite of what your thinking? Just give your body and your mind some time to adjust to the new life you are creating. I know I went rambling on but I hope you start to feel better about yourself and just know that what your feeling is a part of pregnancy. It's not always fun, but in the end when you see that beautiful precious life you created, it will all be worth it.