About Me

Monday, June 18, 2012

China Glaze Naked

Naked - China Glaze
I wore this polish last week and I didn't like it. In fact I couldn't wait to take it off and use a different color.  The color itself is beautiful in the bottle, but I felt it was too much like Barbie's lipstick pink for my taste and that it didn't compliment my skin tone very well, but that's just my take on it.  I think it looks better on toes, and the sparkles/reflects in it are dazzling :) That I can't complain about.  The polish goes on strong and 2 coats will give you the true color, it dries fast, and doesn't chip for days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mayra! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

I have tried numerous times to wear this polish, and each time it just looks awful. Its colour is too sheer and even with two thick coats, it doesnt have a very good colour pay off! I definitely wouldn't but it again, although the cause is an extremely good one.