About Me

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Is it really gonna happen?

I dont know what's going to happen. But I just set up a "date" lol a 30 min date with my boytoy. lol. No he's def not a boy toy, maybe i'm his toy since he can pretty much have me when he feels like it...well not soo much since he really hasn't had me. Anyway...I guess i'm meeting up with my lustful friend. The one I've been dying to kiss for a long long time (3 1/2 years). Only thing is that I'm doubting myself and wondering if anything will even happen. Hmm...well...he's defintely gonna get some lip action...I can't wait for that....he's the best kisser ever.....

I tell myself that i will jump all over him and just kiss him right then and there but I know that when i actually see him it's going to be a whole different story.

Well, this will be a different birthday thats for sure! Wonder what I'll feel like when I get home?

No comments: