About Me

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hey There Delilah

I can't get him out of my head. Each time I hear this song I think back to that morning when his lips were pressed against mine. When his eyes stroked my body, and his cool soft hands stroked my skin. I'm sure he probably doesn't recall, but I love that song, and now that I listen to it all I think of his kisses on that cool, late summer morning.

I love that song. I would feel so good and special if someone wrote a song like that about me. Makes me think and wonder how strong the feelings were for the songwriter to be inspired to write that song. It's a great song, great tune and beat and its perfect.

It's bittersweet for me, listening to that song. I just think of this boy that I can't get out of my mind, but always wonder if I even cross his. Not only that, but it saddens me because I'm stuck in a relationship and I remember feeling just like the song describes and today it just saddens me that I have an empty feeling inside.

No comments: