About Me

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rihanna - Only Girl

So I'm here listening to Rihanna's "Only Girl" again...after writing a big ass blog only to hit "save" and piece of shit slaps me with "please sign in to continue" and therefore I lose it all!! Aint that a fuckn bitch!

I'm super mad right now. I've been having a shitty ass day and now this. Seems like my day is just getting worst by the minute. And now this song is having me want to pull my hair and run on the beach. I guess I'm at that stage of my wonderful single life where I'm just longing to be with somebody (or maybe Its signs of my period) and that's why I'm such an emotional wreck.  But it's funny how, I've been in relationships and I wish I was single and now I'm single and I want a relationship....or not necessarily a relationship...but real love..duh...which evolves from friendship into something more special which then leads to a relationship. I know this time I am not going to settle and that is why I am happy to be single. Life is much easier being on your own. You dont have to worry about giving anyone explanations of anything and you only rely on yourself to make it or break it. So until the right guy comes along, I'm going to enjoy  my single life (and the dating too). I did mention I was quite the dating whore right....hey what can I say, theirs plenty of fish in the sea, so might as well taste a few before you can really stick with one you call a favorite, wouldn't you agree? lol

I listen to this song and I think of him. Seriously, this is my anthem song right now. The lyrics are on point with what I feel and how I wish I could be that girl!!

I'm pretty aggravated at this point. I love and hate this song. Love it because what girl doesn't want to be the only girl for a guy. What girl doesn't wish she had a man that she knew only had eyes for her and didn't even think of being with another girl. What girl doesn't want that reassurance of having a man she can really say is hers and she his. I know I do. What girl doesn't want to have that control over a guy, make him swallow his pride, just as much as he'd do to her. To live your life with that piece of mind knowing you're the only one...must be really nice.

But what if you aren't the only girl. What if there are plenty others. Then ur probably one hating ass bitch right now. I know I am too. lol See, that's why I love and hate this song. I hate it because I'm not the only girl. I wish I was though. I wish I could be. I want to know what being the only girl feels like. Wouldn't you?  Ur probably hating too because you want to be the only girl you get frustrated and you feel you aint that girl and maybe you are just wasting your time, yet you hold on because you want to see if you could be that girl!

Damn it!! I "just want you to make me feel like Im the only girl in the world, like I"m the only one you'll EVER love, like I'm the only one who knows your heart, like I'm the only one who's in command, cuz i'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man" damn it!! seriously, like wow Rihanna, you hit home with that one. And the beat! I feel like having a few shots of tequila and just sit back in a dark room in a lounge somewhere, enjoy a drink and listen to this song and just fantasize and dream and stick my head up in the clouds where it will probably remain till I meet the man I'd become the only girl to.

I think I'm at this point in my single life where I'm starting to long for someone (or maybe I'm just about to get my period or something) cuz I'm an emotional wreck lately.

I love and I hate it because as the song plays, my head is up in the clouds with this illusion, this make beleive fantasy guy then once u know the song is over...(sigh)...back to reality...ur alone =) and hating the song for making u want what you dont have...YET.

 I want to meet the guy who I'd be the only girl to. I want him to take me like a thief in the night, hold me like a pillow and make me feel right. I'll tell him I'll my secrets and let him come inside, want him to make me feel like I'm the only girl...or maybe I just want to find the only guy I wont want anyone else over. Yea...that's it too.

[VERSE 1:]
I want you to love me, like I'm a hot guy
Keep thinkin' of me, doin' what you like
So boy forget about the world cuz it's gon' be me and you tonight
I wanna make your bed for ya, then Imma make you swallow your pride

[CHORUS:]
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only one...

[VERSE 2:]
Want you to take me like a thief in the night
Hold me like a pillow, make me feel right
Baby I'll tell you all my secrets that I'm keepin', you can come inside
And when you enter, you ain't leavin', be my prisoner for the night

[CHORUS:]
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cuz I'm the only one who understands, like I'm the only one who knows your heart, only one...

[BRIDGE:]
Take me for a ride
Oh baby, take me high
Let me make you first
Oh make it last all night
Take me for a ride
Oh baby, take me high
Let me make you first
Make it last all night

[CHORUS:]
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man
Only girl in the world...
Girl in the world...
Only girl in the world...
Girl in the wolrd

This song really hit home!

So Ladies....if you have this...I'M HATING ON YOU! lol j/k...
If you ahve this at home, take care of it, and let him know ur the only girl too because a lot of women have good men and dont even take care of them then when he leaves ur bitchy ass for a girl who truly appreciates it, then you want him back...Kinda like how men dog girls...girls do the same dirty shady shit! So take care of your man you hooch's! Cuz just like women get fed up with men, men do too!

3 comments:

Thicker Than Your Average Girl said...

Oh Mayra god will bless you with the man he wants you to be with when you least expect it but i know how it feels to be lonely at time i have been single for 3 years by choice i could of been with many guys but i don't want to settle. Keep the faith chica you are still young enjoy dating.

iEBiTCH said...

Awwww Mayra I understand everything ur saying!we all feel this way at one point or another... I think we all want to be the Only Girl!!Ur doing the right thing by testing ur options & by not being quick to settle for less u will have so much more to compare to n know when its that love you r waiting for...and when u least expect it the right one will come into ur life...until then keep ur head in the clouds and dream on...dreams come true

Unknown said...

This entry made me reflect. Thank you!