About Me

Friday, September 24, 2010

Outfits of the Week

Happy Friday!

TGIF! I have had such a busy and crazy week. Juggling between work and school, I feel I sound like a broken record. I'm constantly complaining about how busy I am. I have  never been this busy. Last semester I had 3 classes and worked too, but this fall semester I totally forgot to take into consideration Harvest season.

Harvest season is the busiest time of year for any winery. It's when we harvest grapes, crush them, and process the juice into wine.  I have so much data entry it's ridiculous. Sometimes my whole day is consumed by data entry.
 
Other day's I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I'm setting up tastings for VIP visitors, I'm picking up lunches out of town, and I'm setting up picnic areas at the private park we have towards the back of the vinyards. I dont mind busy days because they make days go by that much faster, but now with the Fall semester in session, I didn't take into mind just how busy I normally get at work. I'm guessing next Fall semester I'm only going to take 2 classes and during the Spring I can do my regular 3 or 4 classes because work is not so hectic and I go back to working 4 day's a week which leaves me with 3 day weekends hence giving me more time for study, homework, and even some me time. 

Right now my day's go by so fast, my weekends feel like a blur. I feel I wake up Saturday morning and next thing I know I'm back to work on Monday. I feel I get no rest and I never have time for myself! Im managing though, it will all be worth it in the end!

Anyway, enough abot all the stress in my life, now let's get to the fun part. I'm going to add some pictures of some of the outfits I wore this week and last Friday. I wasn't able to do videos for each outfit but did manage to get a few. For now, I'll leave you with these pictures and stay tuned for some of the outfits in a video as well :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their day! xoxo Mayra

Friday, September 17th, 2010 
What I'm Wearing:
Purple Cardigan - Ross
Purple Top with Black Splatter (looks like leopard but its not) - JCP
Jeggings - Torrid
Knee High Boots - Ross

And then....because ya'll know how much I love taking pictures, I decided to take some creative shots in our restroom.  Here's what I came up with:


Saturday, September 18th 2010 
I'm wearing a lot of earthy and neutral tones. This is the day I went to the Jazz Festival with my good friend Mazo. I'll have to do a separate post just for that day so I can share with you all some Do's and Don'ts we came across. The day was full of LOL's and fun! So stay tuned for that post.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010
I really wanted you guys to see my boots! lol So I'm being all acrobatic in the restroom! lol
 This picture looks funny, It's not my favorite but it's the only full body pic I have for this outfit!
You can't really see the boots because of the lighting. I had my co-worker take it for me and she just wanted to get it over with I was like "gee, thanks" lol. Anyway, it will do for now. I'll probably wear this outfit again soon.  This picture was taken in the downstairs area of our winery. The lighting is perfect, but I didn't want to ask my co-worker for too much so I figured where she took the picture was fine, now had I taken the picture myself, I woulda been working that damn hallway lol :) Okay...Moving on...

Thursday, September 23rd, 2010


These jeans are becoming one of my favorite pairs!


And finally Today's Friday, September 24th, 2010 OOTD is...
I'll post it later cuz I'm gonna start doing some data entry and quite frankly I havn't even taken a picture yet lol :) Maybe I'll do an OOTD on my lunch break or a makeup tutorial cuz I didn't even do that this morning. Today's outfit is very casual though, once I get a picture I'll insert it here. I'll just show you guys my shoes though, and nope, No heels or flats todays...well Flats yes...but I'm wearing my favorite "tennis" shoes :) I need a new pair cuz these are becoming rinky dinky lol

Okay, So I ended up going to the restroom and taking a quick picture! I look scary lol it was too early anyway...Here's what I'm wearing today. I'll do the makeup and OOTD video this afternoon when I get home since It's Friday, and I ain't got Sh*t to do =) lol Well actually, I  have lots of ish to do, like homework and study for my exam on Monday! lol Hope everyone is enjoying their day :)

I love my Puma's! Puma is my favorite sneaker brand. I know these are all beat up but I love them so much I can't get rid of them quite yet!! I need a new pair bad! =)

No comments: