About Me

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

No Sew Baby Tutu for Eva

Another project I'm working on is this no sew Tutu.  I got the idea off a Youtube video which I will post the link to once the tutu is complete and because I have to look for it again.  I want to add a row or two more for added fullness.  The materials I used were Tulle, Organza, and a crochet stretch headband to which I added my strips of tulle to. 


You'd be surprised how easy this is to make and how expensive they can sell for at department stores! Mine so far has cost me under $5 bucks to make! I'm looking forward to making a lot more :)
  

4 comments:

awwww25 said...

omg thats so cute!!!!!

Laura said...

This is very cute!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is so sweet. Do you know what type of material was used to make the body part of this tutu?