About Me

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

House Of Dreams


Ever since I could remember, my sister always said I should get into modeling. Plus size modeling that is. I never listened to her or paid attention. I always took it as a compliment but never imagined it could possibly happen. Today, I continue hearing from poeple I should get into modeling. I never imagined or even dreamed of it being possible or ever thought I could be a model or get into modeling. My sister say's the camera loves me and that I'm very photogenic and I do love taking pictures but never in my wildest dreams did I try to pursue modeling.

As you all know, I love shopping at Torrid and I've known about the House Of Dreams Modeling search for some time now but  never ever entered. Well Never reached it's end. Today I submitted my application and we will see what happens.

I don't know if I over did it. They requested one 8x10 photo and I submitted one of the day I went clubbing with Liz because I felt was the best that emphasized my plus size figure and it was one of the best body shots I had and I scribbled all over the back of the picture for them to take a moment to check out the blog and maybe scope out some pictures. I even went as far as posting my Youtube channel and hope they take a few minutes to check me out and maybe see my personality and maybe even better my chances of winning or at least being picked as a finalist.

So I will continue praying, wishing, and hoping that this happens for me. It would truly be a blessing and I'd forever be greatful for such an amazing opportunity. I finally went ahead and took a step forward and plan on continuing my pursuit of trying to enter the modeling industry. 

So many of my viewers have encouraged me and have left me such wonderful feedback and have motivated me to pursue the modeling gig becuase they beleeive I would be a great role model and that is what counts and that is why I would pursue modeling to continue doing what I do on Youtube and that is to inspire and motivate and help my big beautiful women into loving themselves, embracing their bodies, and loving their curves. There is not excuse, no matter what size you are to not look fashionable. Dress to impress, even if it's your own reflection you impress, that's the one that matters most. Dress for you.

Wish me luck :)

No comments: