About Me

Friday, July 23, 2010

MODEL MATERIAL?

After a few of my viewers suggested that I get into modeling,  hearing my sister tell me I should get into modeling for the past....ohhhh let's say...14 years of my life...I've finally made the step and just went for it. Now I'm not going to lie and say it's never crossed my mind. Obviously, each time my sister suggested it, I'd just smile at the idea but never took it serious because I didn't really think models existed for my size.  Whether I win or not is a different story but at least I can say I tried it, and I went for it and I'll never have to look back and say "what if". IT's all different now and since I'm so into my channel and tryng to motivate other women to break out of their shell and dress up and be more confident I figured why not.  Modeling has definitely been a dream but it was something I never pursued or actually thought I could be good enough for but after all the love and support I have received I decided why not give it a shot and just give it my 100%. Besides, it' would be so much nicer having someone take your pictures other than yourself! that's what I'd really love! lol If you havn't noticed already, I LOVE taking pictures :)

I hope I can inspire my fellow viewers to enter the competition with me too :)

So we'll see how this go.  If you're interested in voting for me, please follow the link and vote for me here.

www.misscurve.com/mayracaudillo

Only one vote per IP address per day is allowed, so if you wish to vote for me, that would be great :)

No comments: