About Me

Thursday, July 8, 2010

What Time Is It?

The maintenance manager just came to my office and asked me to tell him the time and instictively I grabbed my phone and read him the time. His response: "exactly". I said "why, what's up?". He then told me his wife just got out of a seminar and one of the discussions was how the younger generations today don't use wrist watches.

I can't help but agree, most women my age that I know dont wear watches because we can get the time off our phone right? Some poeple may not even know how to tell time off a watch, as sad as it may seem. I always had trouble reading time, and always preferred digital. However, watches today have become so trendy and fabulous that it would be awkward if they were digital (although their are some pretty fancy digital watches).

Anyhow, just thought I'd share that. Do you regularly wear a watch?

No comments: